Website Rebel Interactive Group
Rebels are naturally creative, curious and think outside the box. They strive to inspire as they are often inspired by the work of others. Rebel is looking for a Designer with experience in web, app and print design to help bring our clients’ visions to life. Our clients range in size from small to large across diverse industries which means you will always be challenged with new and exciting projects.
What You’ll Do
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborating with internal teams to develop design concepts for print, web and video
- Design of websites, paid ads, banner ads, e-mail templates, brochures, logos and other corporate identity materials to support marketing initiatives
- Meeting with clients to discuss creative ideas and the creative process behind completed work
Designers must be able to manage several projects simultaneously and be able to collaborate well with others as this position regularly interacts with the content marketing team, copywriters, developers and advertising and search team. Because Rebel allows employees to work from home for a portion of the week, Designers must also be self-motivated. We also place a premium on people who like to keep learning and improving and look for ways to make things better.
- Minimum of 3+ years of UX/UI web design as well as print design experience (Example: Freelance work and any work done for business clients)
- Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Sketch and designing for accessibility is preferred
- Creative thinking with an emphasis on originality
- Keen eye for clean UI implementation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to present design concepts to clients
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Candidates who have experience with video production, HTML/CSS, PHP, motion graphics (in addition to the above requirements) will be preferred
- Prior creative agency experience preferred
Applicants must include a link to their portfolio with work examples (including web, print and brand identity) along with application.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER