Website Rebel Interactive Group
Rebel Interactive Group is looking for a seasoned juggler of the digital marketing variety. We are seeking a Lead Project Manager; a team player who can work with colleagues and clients alike to meet deadlines and budgets that make everyone happy.
And just to mix our metaphors up a little: the Project Manager acts as our agency’s choreographer, managing workloads, challenges, strategies, and more with orchestrated precision and calm throughout all phases of a project.
We would like you to:
- Structure and lead a growing Project Management department through the establishment of proven processes, workflows and best practices
- Work both internally and with clients to analyze project needs to ensure they fit with resourcing, project objectives and quality standards
- Know key questions to ask to effectively onboard clients and maintain each project
- Oversee detailed timelines, project plans and budgets for project deliverables and key milestones
- Prioritize deliverables and manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects, including communicating client needs to internal teams project status meetings, project schedules, presentations, reports and documentation.
- Be flexible and willing to work with an ever-changing workload while still effectively setting, re-setting, observing and re-evaluating project priorities
- Assist in managing internal resources and third-party vendors, ensuring all projects are appropriately staffed
- Continually identify areas of improvement and opportunity for each project while proactively identifying solutions to address issues, both in advance and on a day-to-day basis
- Assess technical risks and scope creep, and assist with technical problem solving and mitigation strategies
- Act as a quality assurance analyst for the project’s final deliverable
- Play a part in sales process by being aware of opportunities within a project and identifying them to the account team
- Contribute to the strategic vision of Rebel Interactive Group as a whole.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 7-10 years project management experience
- Website/online and integrated campaigns experience
- Experience in defining and managing scope of online and offline projects
- Certifications in PMP, Agile, Scrum, Lean, and/or Six Sigma are a plus
- Experience with Basecamp, ZoHo Project, Microsoft Project, JIRA, or other project management and collaboration tools also a plus
- Appetite for problem-solving, consensus-building and getting great work out the door on time and on budget
- Exquisite attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Passion for advancing your knowledge of project management methodologies
- Ability to communicate clearly to non-technical audiences
- Strong knowledge of user experience and web technologies
If you feel you fit the bill and you’re interested talking to us, please drop us a line. We are eager to meet you (you don’t really need to juggle, but you get bonus points if you do).