Website Rebel Interactive Group
Troubleshoot, adapt, solve. And always ask, “Why?”
Technical strategy is an integral part of Rebel’s services that’s unquestionably integral to our clients’ successes. If Rebel technical strategists aren’t one step ahead of emerging technologies, they’re eager to dig in and learn.
The technical strategist gains an understanding of the client’s business, metrics for success, data and platforms. Primed from the discovery process, Rebel technical strategists evaluate appropriate process and direction for projects and the Rebel team, implementing and guiding the team to success.
The ideal candidate has:
- Four-plus years of related work experience in digital strategy, including online marketing, website development and analytics
- The ability to understand client/project goals and to clearly define technical project parameters, specifications and architecture
- The ability to clearly articulates complex technical solutions to both technical and non-technical clients, colleagues and partners
- Problem-solving prowess based on past experiences, industry insight and research into new solutions
- Experience in competitive analysis, technical feasibility UX consulting, and wireframing
- Some project management experience with the use of PM tools
- Writing experience with business proposals, technical documents and user documentation
- The ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects and to apply high development and quality standards among colleagues and partners