Website Rebel Interactive Group
We are looking for a passionate and creative full-time videographer and video editor to produce video for our clients. This role will be responsible for creating relevant, highly creative content that tells engaging stories for clients across varying industries and sizes.
What You’ll Do
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop video concepts
- Create and edit various video content including but not limited to: commercials, corporate marketing, fundraising videos, explainer videos, video content for social media and video for internal Rebel projects
- Present pitches to Rebel clients and internal teams for creative projects
- Coordinate pre-production logistics including location scouting and sourcing outside resources such as voice and video talent
- Estimate hours for budgeting on video projects
- Manage hours and project deadlines
The candidate must be capable of completing a full video production from start to finish, including concepting, location scouting, filming, editing, motion graphics, color correcting and more. Candidates must be able to manage several projects simultaneously and be able to collaborate well with others as this position regularly interacts with the content marketing team, copywriters, developers and the advertising and search team. Because Rebel allows employees to work from home for a portion of the week, they must also be self-motivated. We also place a premium on people who like to keep learning and improving and look for ways to make things better.
- At least 3+ years’ professional experience with video production, including both filming and editing for clients in the business setting
- Strong knowledge of video and audio recording on DSLR cameras
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Suite including Premier, Rush and After Effects
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with other creative professionals, including other members of our Video and Design Teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to shift tone and style based on client needs and brand guidelines
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to video shoots. Most will be in Connecticut, with some in Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and other states as necessary
- Prior creative agency experience preferred
- Motion graphics experience preferred
- Graphic design experience preferred
Interested applicants must provide a link to their portfolio. The portfolio or application should indicate whether applicant shot, edited (or both) the video.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER