Website Rebel Interactive Group
We are looking for a passionate and creative full-time videographer and video editor to produce video for our clients. Video work would include: commercials, corporate marketing, fundraising and explainer videos as well as video content for social media. This role will be responsible for creating relevant, highly creative content that tells engaging stories for clients across varying industries and sizes. The candidate must be capable of completing a full video production from start to finish, including concepting, location scouting, filming, editing, motion graphics, color correcting and more.
- At least 3+ years’ professional experience with video production, including both filming and editing for clients in the business setting
- Strong knowledge of video and audio recording on DSLR cameras
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Suite including Premier, Rush and After Effects
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with other creative professionals, including other members of our Video and Design Teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to shift tone and style based on client needs and brand guidelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to video shoots. Most will be in Connecticut, with some in Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and other states as necessary.
- Prior agency experience preferred
- Motion graphics experience preferred
- Graphic design experience preferred
Interested applicants should provide a link to their portfolio. The portfolio or application should indicate whether applicant shot, edited (or both) the video.