Navigating Uncertainty: Managing yourself and your business through turbulent financial times
Wednesday, July 12th | 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
535 West Main St. Cheshire, CT 06410
Market volatility, consistent rise in interest rates, stubborn inflation, the tumult in the banking sector, and customer cautiousness amidst financial chaos – that’s the landscape. So how do you prepare and pivot to skirt the edges of the storm instead of finding yourself in the eye of it?
Experts from JPMorgan Chase, Beirne Wealth Consulting, and Rebel Interactive Group will join forces to share insights and tactical solutions related to keeping your business financially strong during challenging financial times.
RSVP today, space is limited.
questions industry experts will answer include:
- What can you be doing from a marketing and sales perspective to protect your hard-earned dollars and business assets and maybe even get an edge on the competition?
- What is the importance of diversification, balancing risk and reward as well as staying disciplined during great market volatility?
- What specific tactics can you take back to your day-to-day worthy of immediate reward?
- What options are available to you for cash flow and personal and business cash management?
- Given rising interest rates and the Federal government being vocal about uncertainty, what if can business owners do now that rates are already double recent historical levels?
- Where do you see the M&A and deal markets headed during the remainder of this year? What do you see as catalysts and concerns?
- There has been a lot of PE fundraising over the past few years. What are you hearing from sponsors as they seek to identify places or themes to deploy investor capital going forward?